The 12th edition of the LATINO MUSIC AWARDS 2022 will be held in Bogotá on October 12. This yearly event has been bringing together the whole music business community for more than ten years to recognize excellence. Including celebrities, more than 480 musicians from different musical genres, and 72 categories of nominees, the event will feature a spectacular BLACK CARPET with more than 100 Meters that will be covered by more than 350 national and international media outlets.
Musicians whose talent and tenacity have touched Colombians’ hearts and shaped the development of numerous musical genres already confirmed their attendance. Some of the performers that will participate this year as a part of the main show on October 12th include Arelys Henao, Mister Black, Fanny Lu, Twister, Yeison Jiménez, Kevin Flórez, Maia, Zaider, Giblack, and Criss and Rony.
More than 4 million votes have been cast for this year’s long list of contenders on the Latino Show Music Awards website in just one month, which is likely to surpass the previous record of 15’690.00 votes set last year.
The stage is prepared to welcome all of the invited musicians, and the gala promises to be full of surprises and amazing performances for the audience, highlighting the joy of a united nation through music and various cultures that represent all Colombians.
Movistar’s preferred customers will have an exclusive pre-sale to have the best locations, from Tuesday, August 2nd at 8:00 a.m. to Wednesday, August 3rd, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. or while supplies last (800), whichever comes first.
Information on tickets sale and phases is available through www.TuBoleta.com:
- PREFERRED MOVISTAR CUSTOMER PRE-SALE:
August 2nd, from 8:00 a.m. to August 3rd at 11:59 p.m.
- PUBLIC GENERAL SALE FOR THE LATINO MUSIC AWARDS: STARTING AUGUST 4TH AT 8:00 A.M.
Description of how the benefit is obtained:
- Preferential Movistar customers must send an SMS to 85200 with the word LATINO
- They receive a code via SMS.
- It can be redeemed through the website https://www.tuboleta.com/ or physical points paying by credit card or PSE.
- Only one (1) code per purchase. Maximum 4 tickets per transaction.
General Policies, the client must:
- Those who are preferential customers may apply.
- Applies nationwide.
- The beneficiary may not redeem the discount for cash or anything else, nor assign it to third parties.
- Age allows the event: Over 8 years.
Learn more about the terms and conditions at preferential.movistar.co
Customer services inquiries: https://www.tubeta.com/pqrs.htm